Our paraplanners are a vital part of the team at Niche, responsible for supporting our financial advisers to deliver the highest levels of service to clients. As a senior paraplanner, you’ll play a lead role in assisting all stages of the financial planning journey.
Whether you’re meeting face-to-face with a client, or analysing the latest investment product documentation, no two days will be the same. More than that, you’ll be joining one of the UK’s best financial advice firms to work for*.
Position: Senior Paraplanner
Salary: £30k - £40k per annum
Location: Newport, Wales (office-based position, however we are happy to discuss flexible working and working from home options)
Apply: Email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Your role will be varied, stimulating and pivotal to the delivery of the very best service to our clients. You will:
- Assist with all aspects of financial planning.
- Produce reports and supporting documentation.
- Analyse product documentation and researching suitable options.
- Deal with clients on the phone and face-to-face in adviser meetings.
- Update our client database and back-office systems.
- Prepare and maintain client files and filing systems.
In order to be fully suitable for this role, you will need:
- A Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent (essential).
- Additional Advanced financial planning qualifications (desirable).
- Previous experience in a paraplanning role and a familiarity with research tools and systems, and back offices.
- To be IT literate and familiar with Microsoft Applications such as Word and Excel. You’ll need to be able to use the software and any other online systems intuitively.
We’re passionate about giving as much back to our team as possible, whether that’s in terms of development or remuneration. As a member of our team, you will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary of between £30k - £40k per annum.
- 31 days holiday per year (including public holidays).
- A workplace pension with 5% employer contribution.
- The option to join Employee Share Scheme after 1 year of service.
- Qualification support - Niche will pay for the initial exam sittings, study material and training support.
- Membership of Your Niche – our health and wellbeing program, regular funded social events, office pizza parties, Christmas parties and much more.
If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV – we welcome all applications.
*Best Advisers to Work for, Professional Adviser Awards 2019, 2020, 2021